Step Into Brand New-generation 51.2V Battery Series
Aolithium 51.2V 100Ah server rack battery(LiFePO4) consists of 16 3.2V 100Ah Class A cells connected in series. With a stable configuration,making the quality reliable and lasting extremely longer. Own a 5.12kWh output energy, and support max 5.12kW load power draws, perfect for home emergency energy storage, and boat house bank batteries.
Superior Build Quliaty
- Grade A Battery Cells, 16*3.2V 100Ah Prismatic Cells
- 4000+ Cycles @90% DOD
- 6.0 Single pole angled connector (IP67), salt spray rating 144H
- 20 Years Lifespan
Our server rack batteries can operate well in extreme weather. With the protection of BMS, LiFePO4 batteries can be discharged normally even in extremely cold weather.
- Charging Temperature 32°F to 131°F
- Discharging Temperature -4°F to 140°F
- Storage Temperature: 14°F to 86°F
Get the Power Company Off Your House
Our server rack batteries serve as a reliable home backup power source, supporting up to 16 batteries in parallel with a large capacity of 5120Wh, allowing you to power your important devices while you're at home. If you install solar panels, you can use the batteries as your energy storage, capable of providing uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage, which will save you thousands of dollars.
Faster Charging Speed
This rechargeable LiFePO4 battery has three 3 charging methods, you can choose the charger, or you can use solar energy. Aolithium's engineers have introduced you to charging methods.
*If you order more than 6batteries,please contact our customer service,we will provide the corresponding accessories.
*Provide cables and racks according to the quantity of batteries ordered.
- This model can be connected in parallel with up to 16 units to reach 8,192 watts
- Please do not connect in series.
- The bottom earth wire should be grounded.
1) Recommend to fully charge the batteries before parallel connection.
2) The voltage of the two batteries should be the same when connected in parallel (error range 0.1V).
3) The cable length between batteries should be the same.
4) Do not use batteries in series or in parallel for more than 4 months.
1) The SOC of the two batteries should be the same (small errors allowed).
2) The cable length between batteries should be the same.
3) Do not use batteries in series or in parallel for more than 4 months
You can't connect lithium battery and lead-acid battery together, and different brands of lithium batteries cannot be connected, because the batch of cells is not the same.
Even if it is the same brand, If the purchase interval is more than 4 months, it is also not recommended to connect.
Because the energy decay between the cells is not consistent.
The charging operation temperature is 0℃~55℃ (32℉ ~131℉)
The discharge operation temperature is -20℃～60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
If the battery is above or below these temperature ranges, the BMS will turn on the cut-off protection.
The length of time it takes to charge a li-ion deep cycle battery depends on the type and size of your charging source.
For example, if your charger is 20 amps and you need to charge an empty battery, it will take 5 hours to reach 100%, if your charger is 50 amps and you need to charge an empty battery, it will take 2 hours to reach 100%.
Our batteries can of course be shipped to Canada and Europe, there will just be some additional VAT in Europe. You can purchase directly from our website and VAT will be calculated automatically.
Look good i probably buy more in the next 6 months.
This shipment has not arrived and the tracking infomation I have been given does not update and I have not been given an ETA, this order has been in shipping for months. I need communication, where is this order and why is the tracking information no correct.